In August, SonicWall introduced the all-new SonicOS 7.0 and a range of new hardware, services and technology designed to protect organizations, distributed enterprises and businesses from advanced cyberattacks in this new business normal.
Three months later, they are expanding the Boundless Cybersecurity model yet again to deliver multi-gigabit threat protection to enterprises, government agencies and MSSPs with a new NSa firewall model, and provide more ways to deploy secure SD-Branch solutions via three new cost-effective TZ firewall options.
For the first time, SonicWall is also delivering easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use zero-trust security for organizations operating in modern work-from-anywhere environments.
• New SonicWall NSa 2700 firewall appliance delivers multi-gigabit threat performance to enterprises with the lowest TCO in its class, and packs more features than ever before, including SonicOS 7.0 and cloud-native management via SonicWall Network Security Manager (NSM).
• New SonicWall TZ270, TZ370 and TZ470 entry-level firewalls provide more choices to deploy secure SD-Branch solutions. Ready for 5G, the new TZ models also can be managed by NSM, which gives organizations a single, easy-to-use cloud interface for streamlined management, analytics and reporting.
• New SonicWall Cloud Edge Secure Access is a new and robust Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) offering that delivers advanced zero-trust security to expand real-time protection beyond the perimeter. Control and protect network access to both managed and unmanaged devices based on identity, location and device parameters.
• Updated SonicWall Capture Client 3.5 is designed for MSSPs, MSPs and enterprise customers that manage multiple tenants, translating to lower operational costs and faster response times.
• Updated SonicWall Network Security Manager (NSM) 2.1 adds several new enterprise management capabilities, along with various options for NSM on-premises deployment to help SOCs run with greater ease and control.
This generation of SonicWall innovation, technology and services is helping organizations of all sizes know the unknown, gain unified visibility and control, and leverage disruptive economics to close the cybersecurity business gap like never before.
Contact us via email@example.com or give us a call on 0207 336 7511 for bulk pricing and more details.